Thursday, March 10, 2016

Week 8 EOC: Creative Content

      I want my creative content to represent an aspect of my major. Although there are not many ways to accurately promote or advertise vodka through fashion I plan on creating a real life bar scene that shows Svelt Vodka as a main point in display and surroundings. I will be incorporating how Svelt Vodka will fit into the setting the target demographic would be in and also show what a T-Shirt promoting the vodka would look like. Sometimes you may see a certain brand being promoted on an opening night in a bar or a special event in a night club and that is exactly what I intend to do. The setting will be trendy and high-end while remaining lively and the campaigning that will be within my creative content will flow cohesively. The color palette I am choosing for this will be cool and relaxing. I will focus mainly on monochromatic schemes and simple fonts to let the actual design of the bottle and other components speak for itself. Svelt Vodka is meant to smooth, nourishing, and prestige and I really want to ensure that these qualities are realized in my creative content. I plan on using Photoshop to manipulate existing photos and create a scenario. This will act as a still photograph or possibly a magazine advertisement. I may also create a mood board to show the reasoning behind my methods.

No comments:

Post a Comment